Local Government Updates
State Government Updates
- Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan for Florida's Recovery
- Florida Executive Orders
- Florida Department of Health - latest updates on coronavirus (COVD-19)
"Phase 2" regulations as of June 5th
- Restaurants & food establishments may increase capacity to 50%. Outdoor seating continues to be encouraged. Restaurants may allow bar-top seating.
- Retail may operate up to capacity as long as proper social distancing and sanitation protocols are in place.
- Gyms & fitness centers may operate up to capacity with appropriate social distancing and frequent sanitation.
- Schools continue distance learning.
- Elective surgeries may continue if a facility has adequate PPE.
- Barbershops, as well as hair and nail salons, may continue operations while adhering to safety protocols.
- Museums and libraries may operate at capacity if permitted by the local government.
Local Government Updates
MARTIN COUNTY ORDINANCE 1136- Mandatory Face Coverings in the Following Public Places.
Indoor public places, businesses, and establishments - Face coverings must be worn by all persons, while obtaining or providing any goods or services or otherwise visiting or working in any indoor public places, businesses or establishments.
Outdoor public places, businesses, and establishments - Face coverings must be worn by all persons, while obtaining or providing any goods or services or otherwise visiting or working in any outdoor public places, businesses or establishments where social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines is not possible and/or not being practiced.
Restaurants and food service establishments - Face coverings must be worn by all persons in restaurants and food service establishments whether indoors or outdoors except when actively consuming food or beverages.
County and municipal government facilities - All persons accessing governmental buildings for the purposes of conducting public business, visitation, contracting and maintenance, delivery or any other activity requiring a presence in a governmental building shall wear face coverings at all times while in the building. Governmental buildings shall mean any Martin County or municipal-owned and operated buildings, including, but not limited to, office buildings, fire rescue stations, service centers, recreational facilities, and libraries.
- To see the most recent local government COVID-19 order go to, Martin County Emergency Order 20-11.
- Updates regarding the Roosevelt Bridge can be found here.
- Martin County Government local updates on its website and Facebook page. You can also sign up for Alert Martin text messages by clicking here.
- Martin County School District info and resources
- Martin County Department of Tourism also has info about local eateries still offering carryout, curbside pick-up, and delivery options. Click here to learn more from the Martin County Tourism website and click here for the Discover Martin County Facebook page.