Local Government Updates
State Government Updates
- Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan for Florida's Recovery
- Florida Executive Orders
- Florida Department of Health - latest updates on coronavirus (COVD-19)
"Phase 3" regulations as of September 25
- Restaurants & food may operate at full capacity with limited social distancing protocols.
- Retail may operate at full capacity but should continue to maintain adequate sanitation practices for employees and patrons.
- Gyms & fitness may operate at full capacity but should maintain adequate sanitation practices among employees and patrons during all hours of operation.
- Schools continue distance learning.
- Personal Services Businesses may operate under full capacity while adhering to safety protocols.
Local Government Updates
Martin County strongly recommends people wear face coverings in the following public places:
Indoor Public Places, Businesses and Establishments – Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn by all persons, while obtaining or providing any goods or services or otherwise visiting or working in any indoor public places, businesses or establishments.
Outdoor Public Places, Businesses and Establishments – Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn by all persons, while obtaining or providing any goods or services or otherwise visiting or working in any outdoor public places, businesses or establishments where social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines is not possible and/or not being practiced.
Restaurants and Food Service Establishments – Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn by all persons in restaurants and food service establishments whether indoors or outdoors except when actively consuming food or beverages.
County and Municipal Governmental Facilities – All persons accessing governmental buildings for the purposes of conducting public business, visitation, contracting and maintenance, delivery or any other activity requiring a presence in a governmental building are required to wear face coverings at all times while present in the building. Governmental buildings shall mean any Martin County or municipal-owned and operated buildings, including, but not limited to, office buildings, fire rescue stations, service centers, recreational facilities, and libraries.
- Updates regarding the Roosevelt Bridge can be found here.
- Martin County Government local updates on its website and Facebook page. You can also sign up for Alert Martin text messages by clicking here.
- Martin County School District info and resources
- Martin County Department of Tourism also has info about local eateries still offering carryout, curbside pick-up, and delivery options. Click here to learn more from the Martin County Tourism website and click here for the Discover Martin County Facebook page.
Martin County School District Updates
- For the Martin County School district September 15 update, click here.
- To find out more information about the choices you and your child have regarding the 2020-21 school year, visit the Martin County School Districts website.